I believe from1girlto1world.com should provide so much more than stories from one girl. I know that everyone has a wonderful story to them and they should be heard too.
If you have personal stories you would like to share on this site, From One Girl to One World, you are always welcomed to. If it’s anything related to your adventures and traveling, which is the type of content this site is based on, send them over to me! People from all over the world will read your story and may feel connected to it in one way or another. It also doesn’t matter who you are, boy or girl, old or young, green or purple, we will accept everyone to have their story be known. Here are some things to keep in mind before you do:
- Make sure this is a story about connecting yourself to a place. It’s fine if it is about locally things to do or where you’re from.
- For examples: A story on what your favorite vacation was, what it’s like to live in a different state or country, your favorite spot to drink or eat in a state or country and why, cool things to do and cool attractions to see in a certain place, a list of things you recommend or suggest people to do before visiting a certain place, etc.
- Including some facts or background history on that place is a PLUS!
- It needs to be written in an essay or blog post form, depending how you want the story to flow. Please don’t make it too short; I would say a minimum of three paragraphs. This should be easier to write since personal stories are always the easiest to write about.
- Make sure you have accurate spelling and grammar. If somehow you messed up on some things, as a former copy editor, I would be happy to correct them and always look it over before it gets published.
- Make sure you have at least one picture to show. If you have more, that’s totally okay. I will be hosting the images on a different site that way it doesn’t take up my website’s space.
Ready to submit your story to me? Please copy and paste the story onto an email, include your instagram and twitter usernames (if you don’t have any, no worries), include your first and last name (if you don’t want to show your last name, no worries), and email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I will publish the story once everything is done being looked over and I will notify you in an email.
Thank you so much and I can’t wait to hear your stories and publish it on my blog!!