About This Blog
My blog, From One Girl to One World, is self-run and explores adventures from travels (locally, across the country, and abroad), the outdoors, and different types of experiences. It’s aimed to educate people on how to live a fulfilled life even if they have never been out there by reading about these gem places and gaining ideas of what to do and where to go next. In simple, this is an adventure travel blog. Would you like to work with me?
On here, I review many places, give readers helpful tips, and I write about the interesting history and stories that is to be found in them. My perspective on these topics help open conversations as well and explains challenges through life and exploring.
Here are 5 reasons why you should read my blog if you feel like this is just another travel blog.
Being able to work with like-minded individuals and brands is ideal for my blog, but I am still open to working with many different types of partnership opportunities.
As of February 1st, 2019, From One Girl to One World’s readers are mainly female (62.1%) but are also male (37.9%). The most common age group of my readers are 25-34. Most of the readers come from the United States, Canada, and Australia.
- Do social media takeovers
- Be a brand ambassador
- Be a feature on your platform/Instagram stories/website
- Guest blog
- Do a sponsored post/giveaway (Click here to see an example of a sponsored post I did in the past)
- Go on press trips
- Do product reviews (Click here to see an example of a product review I did in the past)
In The Media
As Seen On:
TrvlMore, 52 Hike Challenge, Outside Magazine, Go! Girl Guides, Hike Like A Woman, National Park Geek, Sea Bright NJ, New Jersey Patch, HerCampus, Arizona Renaissance Festival, Peak Sherpa, Waze, Elemental Bottles, Total Legacy Care, NxTSTOP Apparel, Middlesex County College, Discover Flagstaff, Visit Phoenix, Seaflora Skincare, Study Abroad Student
- Feature Story On Instagram | Go! Girl Guides | December 2017
- “How To Have Your Travel Cake And Eat It Too: Tips From Part-Time Travellers” | Part-Time Passport | January 2018
- “A College Student’s Dilemma: Plans After College” | Growing Up Millennial | February 2018
- “One Girl’s Approach To Travel Therapy: Gabrielle’s Story” | GoWonder | November 2018
- “Meet Gabrielle Sales of From One Girl to One World in Surprise” | VoyagePhoenix | March 2019
- “Inside Look Of Gabrielle Sales’s Steps To Career Success” | It’s Her Purpose | May 2019
- “6 Tips For Traveling Abroad For The First Time” | GoAbroad | July 2019
- “Best Exercises To Do Before A Hike” | 52 Hike Challenge | August 2019
- “Podcast Here: Gabby Sales. Season 2: Episode 2.” | TrailNameHere | August 2019
- “Alumni Engagement: Gabrielle Sales ’16” | Middlesex County College | October 2019
- “A Love Affair For Road Trips to National Parks” | Girls Who Travel | November 2019
- “Gabrielle Sales’s 52 Hike Challenge #FinisherFriday Story/Feature” | 52 Hike Challenge | February 2020
Let me help you!
Aside from exploring places and writing about them, I am familiar with content marketing, public relations, and other aspects of digital marketing. I believe the exposure to publicity and maintaining relationships are vital in a business. If you’re looking for someone to help you with a project or your own blog, you’re probably looking in the right place. Contact me here or go to my portfolio site if you are looking for someone for assistance.
Check out my work on my portfolio site (www.gabriellesales.com).