About This Blog
My blog, From One Girl to One World, is self-run and explores adventures from travels (locally, across the country, and abroad), the outdoors, and different types of experiences. It’s aimed to educate people on how to live a fulfilled life even if they have never been out there by reading about these gem places and gaining ideas of what to do and where to go next. In simple, this is an adventure travel blog. Would you like to work with me?
On here, I review many places, give readers helpful tips, and I write about the interesting history and stories that are to be found in them. My perspective on these topics help open conversations as well and explains challenges through life and exploring.
Here are 5 reasons why you should read my blog if you feel like this is just another travel blog.
Being able to work with like-minded individuals and brands is ideal for my blog, but I am still open to working with many different types of partnership opportunities.
As of May 2020, From One Girl to One World’s readers are mainly female (56.5%) but are also male (43.5%). The most common age group of my readers are 25-34. Most of the readers come from the United States, China, and Mexico.
- Do social media takeovers
- Be a brand ambassador
- Be a feature on your platform/Instagram stories/website
- Guest blog
- Do a sponsored post/giveaway (Click here to see an example of a sponsored post I did in the past)
- Go on press trips
- Do product reviews (Click here to see an example of a product review I did in the past)
In The Media
As Seen On:
TrvlMore, 52 Hike Challenge, Outside Magazine, Go! Girl Guides, Hike Like A Woman, National Park Geek, Sea Bright NJ, New Jersey Patch, HerCampus, Arizona Renaissance Festival, Peak Sherpa, Waze, Elemental Bottles, Total Legacy Care, NxTSTOP Apparel, Middlesex County College, Discover Flagstaff, Visit Phoenix, Seaflora Skincare, Study Abroad Student, Feedspot’s “Top Female Travel Blogs”
- Feature Story On Instagram | Go! Girl Guides | December 2017
- “How To Have Your Travel Cake And Eat It Too: Tips From Part-Time Travellers” | Part-Time Passport | January 2018
- “A College Student’s Dilemma: Plans After College” | Growing Up Millennial | February 2018
- “One Girl’s Approach To Travel Therapy: Gabrielle’s Story” | GoWonder | November 2018
- “Meet Gabrielle Sales of From One Girl to One World in Surprise” | VoyagePhoenix | March 2019
- “Inside Look Of Gabrielle Sales’s Steps To Career Success” | It’s Her Purpose | May 2019
- “6 Tips For Traveling Abroad For The First Time” | GoAbroad | July 2019
- “Best Exercises To Do Before A Hike” | 52 Hike Challenge | August 2019
- “Podcast Here: Gabby Sales. Season 2: Episode 2.” | TrailNameHere | August 2019
- “Alumni Engagement: Gabrielle Sales ’16” | Middlesex County College | October 2019
- “A Love Affair For Road Trips to National Parks” | Girls Who Travel | November 2019
- “Gabrielle Sales’s 52 Hike Challenge #FinisherFriday Story/Feature” | 52 Hike Challenge | February 2020
- “What To Do If You Can’t Find A Job After Graduation” | Mind The Gap | April 2020
- “More Than Just a Hike: How One Girl Found Herself in The White Tank Mountains” | White Tank Mountains Conservancy | May 2020
- “Travel Inspiration: Top 5 Hiking Locations” | Lexi Unlimited | May 2020
Let me help you!
Do you want to feature your hotel/tourist attraction, tour, or program/destination on my blog?
As you can see from my blog posts, I’m very passionate about writing about gem places and I’m even more passionate about exploring them. How I help some businesses and destinations are from my blog posts alone, but my blog posts are more likely to be seen by thousands of people from all over the web.
I use my skill of having my blog posts rank on the first page of Google (and more) and that’s from mastering SEO (the practices that help your site get up to the top of search engines). From what I see on my own stats, people are constantly searching for destinations and it leads them to my posts tied to them, hoping I can provide them with useful information.
It’s not always guaranteed they will be ranked on top, but as you know, I’ve seen a lot of my posts make it. My posts have even outranked official brand sites and other competitors!
Contact me here if you would like to see if you can be featured on my posts. Check out some of my blog posts that have made it to the front of Google searches:
Or do you need help with other marketing needs?
Aside from exploring places and writing about them, I am familiar with content marketing, public relations, and other aspects of digital marketing (what my full-time job is a part of). I believe the exposure to publicity, making sure you are doing marketing right and maintaining relationships are vital in a business. If you’re looking for someone to help you with a project or your own blog, you’re looking in the right place. I’ve helped hundreds of clients scale their business from my marketing strategies.